Some nice people asked me to implement a prototipe, a shop, with ASP.NET MVC, JQuery.ajax and AngularJS. Except at menu level it uses ajax in every page content, it has:
- paging in the article list (with JQuery.ajax retrieving the whole html of the partial page).
- article details using JQuery.ajax retrieving a json object and modifing the HTML content with its data.
- adding through post methods to the cart with ajax.
- security modified to get more user info.
- a REST API used by an external page in another technology (AngularJS).
I think it is a nice code.
Here is the implementation: https://github.com/pablocastilla/WebShopCaseMVC
In the README.md it has a more detailed explanation.
Hope it helps to someone.